Dallas Chamber Music Society was established in 1945 to develop and sustain the love of chamber music by established and emerging artists from around the world. Serving the North Texas area by presenting concerts and related educational events; i.e. masterclasses and preconcert talks open to the public.
- An internship with DCMS would consist of:
- Social media training: creating interesting posts and event creation and invitations
- Emailing area music directors about concerts (free to students) and masterclass opportunities
- Learn how artists are chosen and why
- Program creation and management involved
- Opportunity to request what you want to learn about concert management and having a seasoned professional mentor you.
Please apply if you are a self-starter and can work independently with guidance vs. supervision.